EVENTS CELEBRATING + IGNITING ADVENTURE AS A WAY OF LIFE!
We gather rising female founders, leaders, athletes, change-makers, artists, activists in the outdoor, adventure, travel, and wellness space as one with local communities for inspirational events to celebrate and ignite adventure as a way of life.
She Ventures forward with a spirit of adventure in all aspects of her life-both on and off trail and anywhere in between.
October 18 2017
6 amazing speakers and a wonderful venue at Unita Club in El Segundo. You won't want to miss it!
October 26 2017
4 speakers confirmed and more to be announced shortly!
October 24 2017
More speakers to be announced and we are so stoked to head back to our friends at Vacasa!
October 25 2017
6 amazing speakers and a beautiful venue at Makers Seattle. We can't wait!
November 1 2017
Stay tuned for ticket releases, venue, and speaker announcements.
Our guests have left inspired to grow, start, and develop their next adventure in business and life. They have made new friendships and valuable connections , while also finding their voice to inspire others.
She Ventures have taken place all over the country and Canada from San Francisco to NYC to Boulder to Vancouver, BC. We reached over 1000+ women with our event series in 2016 and know this year is to be the best yet! Our events SELL OUT quickly, so please join the mailing list to find out the latest and greatest on ticket releases.
Who Should Join
- ANYONE (we mean ANYONE) that values, loves, or has a curiosity towards adventurous living.
- Adventure, outdoor, active, and travel enthusiast
- Female founders and leaders
- Aspiring entrepreneurs, athletes, artists, activists, creatives
- Guides, brands, and organizations who are excited about connecting and learning from women that have a passion for the outdoors and adventure
- ANYONE that believes in getting to 50/50 and working towards equality
What to Expect
- A wonderful opportunity to meet other talented, adventurous, like-minded people, all while learning and getting inspired by some amazing women blazing trail in business, life, and beyond
- TED style talks from each of the speakers to get your outdoor, adventure, travel, creative, and entrepreneurship stoke going
- A chance to win some awesome prizes for your next adventure and give back to our non-profit partners
- Taking part in changing the face of adventure and elevating the presence of women who lead
- Music, Drinks, Snacks + FUN!
“Adventure has the power to changes lives. There is beauty in our strength, our courage, and our willingness to dare as women. We have a wonderful opportunity to celebrate and encourage adventure as a way of life. We are changing the face of adventure one city at a time.”
-Georgina Miranda, Founder of She Ventures and Altitude Seven